Candy Bar Cheesecake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
(2) 8oz pkgcream cheese, softened
1/2 csugar or splenda
1 tspvanilla extract
1 ccoarsely chopped candy bars, divided
(1) 9ingraham cracker pie crust
1/4 cfrozen whipped topping, thawed
How to Make Candy Bar Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese and sugar 2 minutes, or until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla and continue beating until thoroughly combined.
- Reserve 8 pieces of candy for garnish. Stir remaining chopped candy into cream cheese mixture; mix well and pour into crust. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until almost set in center.
- Loosely cover and chill at least 4 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, garnish with whipped topping and reserved candy pieces. You can try almost any favorite candy bar in this cheesecake. Maybe try a new one every time you make it!