Candy Bar Cheesecake
- (2) 8oz pkg
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- sugar or splenda
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- coarsely chopped candy bars, divided
- (1) 9in
- graham cracker pie crust
- 1/4 c
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
How to Make Candy Bar Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese and sugar 2 minutes, or until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla and continue beating until thoroughly combined.
- 2Reserve 8 pieces of candy for garnish. Stir remaining chopped candy into cream cheese mixture; mix well and pour into crust. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until almost set in center.
- 3Loosely cover and chill at least 4 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, garnish with whipped topping and reserved candy pieces. You can try almost any favorite candy bar in this cheesecake. Maybe try a new one every time you make it!