*Be sure to note that it chills overnight or at least all day before finishing. I only mention that because my son called in a panic when he promised to bring some to a potluck and only allowed a couple of hours to make them.
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk; such as eagle brand
- 1 lb
- powdered sugar; sift if needed
- 7 oz
- 2 c
- finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 c
- margarine; room temp
- 1 tsp
- 12-14 oz
- semi-sweet dipping choc waffers
- (original recipe called for 12 oz chips and 1/2 block parafin melted together)
How to Make Bon Bons
- 1Combine center ingredients, mix well, cover and let sit overnight. Does not say refrigerated, but I did, then let them sit out a short time.
- 2spoon out small amounts and roll into balls, while waiting for coating to melt.
- 3Melt chocolate waffers follow directions on pkg.
- 4Dip balls, using tines of fork, into melted coating and shake off excess. Place on waxed paper to set.