Aunt Susan's Christmas Fudge
- 3 c
- 1/2 c
- white corn syrup
- 1 c
- heavy cream
- 1 1/2
- squares of chocolate, unsweetened
- 4 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts are traditional)
How to Make Aunt Susan's Christmas Fudge
- 1Butter an 8" square baking pan and set aside.
- 2In a medium saucepan, cook the sugar, cream, syrup and chocolate over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Wash down any sugar crystals that might form on the sides of the pan with a pastry brush dipped in water.
- 7You can use a large heavy pot and triple this recipe if desired. (This is what we always did, as it is so good you will want a lot) But try a small batch to start. :)