Ultimate Turtle Cheesecake
1 1/2 pkggraham crackers, crushed
1/2 stickbutter, melted
1/4 csugar (for crust)
3 pkg8oz cream cheese
1 1/2 csugar (for batter)
2 tspvanilla extract
1 Tbspall purpose flour
2 cpecans, in pieces
1 jar(s)carmel topping
1 bag(s)milk chocolate, melted (2 cups)
How to Make Ultimate Turtle Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Take a 9'' spring form pan and spray with non stick pan spray.
Crush graham crackers and mix with 1/4 cup of sugar in a bowl. Add melted butter and mix until everything is evenly moist. Pour into bottom of spring form pan and press out to an even bottom crust.
With a mixer combine cream cheese and sugar with a paddle attachment and beat on medium speed until creamy. Scrape down sides as needed.
- Add vanilla extract and one egg. mix until egg is combined into batter. Scrape down sides. Continue to add one egg at a time mixing and scrapping in between each addition. (If you add them all at once your batter can break/a.k.a be all lumpy and not combined)
- Once all the eggs are incorporated add flour and mix until combined.
- Pour half of the batter into the spring form pan spreading it out evenly over the crust.
- Take 1 cup of your pecan pieces and sprinkle them on top of batter. Then take your carmel topping and drizzle (pour) on top of pecans, I would say around 1/4-1/2 of the jar evenly across the surface. Then drizzle around 1 cup of your melted chocolate on top of that.
- Pour the rest of the cheesecake batter on top and spread out evenly. Put into the oven and bake 45min-1 hour in the oven. It should jiggle a little but when you touch the center be firm (try not to let brown or look dry then it is over cooked.)
- Take out of oven and set to cool. (After cool to touch wrap and let chill in refrigerator over night for best cutting results.) Un mold from spring form pan onto plate or cardboard cake round.
Take remaining carmel and spread/drizzle on top of cheesecake. Sprinkle the rest of your pecan pieces on top of that then drizzle the remainder of chocolate over everything. Cut cheesecake before chocolate sets or else the chocolate may crack and take away from appearance.
- Once cut set in refrigerator to let chocolate set up (about 10 minutes).Take out and enjoy!