Tropical Angel Food Cake
110 inch angel food cake
1 pkg1 (3 ounce) strawberry flavored gelatin
2 csliced strawberries
1 pkg5 oz. instant vanilla pudding mix
1(8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 can(s)(20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
1 cshredded coconut
How to Make Tropical Angel Food Cake
- Break angel food or pound cake into bite size pieces. Put into a 9x13 inch pan (preferably glass).
- Dissolve 1 package of flavored gelatin in 1 cup of water and pour over cake pieces, spreading to the edges of pan. Slice bananas on top of gelatin. Arrange strawberry slices on top of banana slices. Add drained crushed pineapple.
- Prepare instant pudding according to instructions on box and spread evenly over fruit.
- Spread whipped topping on top of the pudding. Try to keep the layers separate. Sprinkle coconut over the whipped topping
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.