Tropical Angel Food Cake
- 10 inch angel food cake
- 1 pkg
- 1 (3 ounce) strawberry flavored gelatin
- 2 c
- sliced strawberries
- 1 pkg
- 5 oz. instant vanilla pudding mix
- (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can(s)
- (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 c
- shredded coconut
How to Make Tropical Angel Food Cake
- 1Break angel food or pound cake into bite size pieces. Put into a 9x13 inch pan (preferably glass).
- 2Dissolve 1 package of flavored gelatin in 1 cup of water and pour over cake pieces, spreading to the edges of pan. Slice bananas on top of gelatin. Arrange strawberry slices on top of banana slices. Add drained crushed pineapple.
- 3Prepare instant pudding according to instructions on box and spread evenly over fruit.
- 4Spread whipped topping on top of the pudding. Try to keep the layers separate. Sprinkle coconut over the whipped topping
- 5Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.