SUGAR-FREE WHITE CHOCOLATE TRIFLE
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 large
- sugar-free angel food cake
- 2 box
- sugar-free white chocolate instant pudding mix (you will need low fat milk for the pudding)
- 1 large
- container sugar-free cool whip
- sugar-free chocolate syrup (to drizzle on top)
How to Make SUGAR-FREE WHITE CHOCOLATE TRIFLE
- 1Mix pudding as directed on box, and set aside to thicken.
Cut the cake in half.
Tear one half into bite-sized pieces and put in bottom of trifle bowl.
Spread half of pudding on top.
Slice 3 bananas on top of pudding.
Drizzle chocolate syrup on top of the bananas.
- 2Now, repeat each step with second half of cake.
- 3Spread the Cool Whip on top. Drizzle on the chocolate syrup in a pretty design.
You can use any kind of fruit or a mixture of fruits (strawberry/banana is good)
You could use any flavor pudding mix.
And, it does not have to be sugar-free if you're not on a special diet. You can use a regular Angel Food cake and regular pudding mix.