Strawberry Shortcake Squares
5 Tbspbutter, melted
2 1/2 ccold milk
2 pkg(4 serving size) instant vanilla pudding
1 1/2 ccool whip (that is 1/2 of an 8 oz tub)
How to Make Strawberry Shortcake Squares
- Crush 40 Vanilla wafers and mix with 3 tablespoons of the sugar and the melted butter until well blended.
- Press firmly into 13x9 baking pan and set aside.
- Pour milk into large bowl and add pedding mixes. Beat with whisk for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Gently stir(fold) in Cool whip.
- Spread HALF of the pudding mixture over the crust.
- Top with remaining 24 vanilla wafers(whole not crushed).
- Spread remaining pudding mixture over the wafers.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Meanwhile toss sliced strawberries with remaining 1 tablespoon of sugar. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cut into 16-24 squares and serve each topped with about 2 tablespoons of the sweetened strawberries. Refrigerate any leftover.