Raspberry Peach Delight
1prepared sugar-free, fat-free angel food cake (8 - 10 ounces), cut or torn into 1-inch cubes
1package (0.3 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
1 cboiling water
1 ccold water
1 can(s)(15 ounces) sliced peaches in juice, well drained, cut into halves
3 ccold, fat-free milk
1package (1.5 ounces) sugar-free vanilla pudding
1carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat, sugar-free cool whip
·optional: garnish with fresh raspberries or peach slices
How to Make Raspberry Peach Delight
- Arrange cake cubes in a 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- Mix gelatin with hot water until dissolved, then add cold water. Mix well and pour immediately over cake cubes.
- Arrange peaches over gelatin.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand
for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spoon over peaches.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting.
- Top with fresh raspberries or peach slices.
- Variations I have tried: Substitute sugar-free strawberry gelatin for the raspberry, use fresh sliced strawberries instead of the peaches, and top the Cool Whip with fresh blueberries for a colorful and delicious Fourth of July dessert.