Raspberry Peach Delight
- prepared sugar-free, fat-free angel food cake (8 - 10 ounces), cut or torn into 1-inch cubes
- package (0.3 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 c
- boiling water
- 1 c
- cold water
- 1 can(s)
- (15 ounces) sliced peaches in juice, well drained, cut into halves
- 3 c
- cold, fat-free milk
- package (1.5 ounces) sugar-free vanilla pudding
- carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat, sugar-free cool whip
- optional: garnish with fresh raspberries or peach slices
How to Make Raspberry Peach Delight
- 1Arrange cake cubes in a 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- 2Mix gelatin with hot water until dissolved, then add cold water. Mix well and pour immediately over cake cubes.
- 3Arrange peaches over gelatin.
- 4In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand
for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spoon over peaches.
- 5Top with Cool Whip.
- 6Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting.
- 7Top with fresh raspberries or peach slices.
- 8Variations I have tried: Substitute sugar-free strawberry gelatin for the raspberry, use fresh sliced strawberries instead of the peaches, and top the Cool Whip with fresh blueberries for a colorful and delicious Fourth of July dessert.