Monkey Bread pull apart cinnamon rolls
- 1 c
- pecans/walnuts (chopped)
- 1 pkg
- frozen white dinner rolls (partially thawed)
- 1 pkg
- (3 oz) butterscotch pudding mix (not instant)
- 1/2 c
- butter (melted)
- 2 tsp
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar
How to Make Monkey Bread pull apart cinnamon rolls
- 1Spray Bundt pan with Pam spray. Line bottom of Bundt pan with nuts. Place 1 package of frozen rolls (about 24) into the pan on top of the nuts. Sprinkle 1 package of pudding mix over the frozen rolls.
- 2Melt 6 tablespoons butter. Add 1/2 cup brown sugar and 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon to melted butter. Drizzle this mixture over the rolls and pudding.
- 3Let rise overnight (covered with a lightweight towel.)
- 4Bake the next morning 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes then turn pan upside down to remove from the pan.