Pudding Cake M&M Bars-Annette's
These bars are buttery, creamy and slightly gooey in the center. It really just doesn't get any better when you want or need something quick and easy.
- 1 box
- yellow butter flavor cake mix
- 1 box
- vanilla instant pudding
- 3/4 c
- vegetable oil
- 1/4 c
- 2 large
- 1 c
- m&m's + some for sprinkling on top
USE ANY FLAVOR CAKE MIX OR PUDDING COMBINATION. CAN USE CHOCOLATE CHIPS, BUTTERSCOTCH, WHITE CHOCOLATE OR ANY CANDY YOU WISH. ADD NUTS FOR AN EXTRA TREAT.
How to Make Pudding Cake M&M Bars-Annette's
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Combine cake mix, pudding, water, vegetable oil, eggs and M&M's in large bowl.
- 2Pour the batter into greased (it's going to be thick) 9x13 baking dish. I used PAM. Sprinkle a few more m&m's on top. (or place them in a pattern of your choice)
- 3Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Do not over bake. Ovens vary so may take 20-30 minutes.
- 4It may look sort of raw in the middle but if the edges are just golden and starting to get crispy, it's probably perfect. Enjoy!