PISTACHIO TIRAMISU WITH CHOCOLATE SAUCE (DIABETIC)
I haven't tried it as of yet but do plan to...wanted to post it incase someone wanted it for St Patrick's Day...
Make the whole recipe in a big glass bowl for an impressive dessert to show off the layers...
Makes 6 (1 scoop) servings
Calories from Fat: 4%
Total Fat: 1g
Saturated Fat: 0g
- 1 pkg
- (4 serving) instant sugar-free-pistachio pudding/pie filling mix, (dry)
- lady-fingers or angel food cake
- 1 3/4 c
- skim milk
- 16 Tbsp
- frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 6 tsp
- chocolate syrup
How to Make PISTACHIO TIRAMISU WITH CHOCOLATE SAUCE (DIABETIC)
- 1IN: Medium mixing bowl, beat pudding with milk until it thickens.
SET: Aside for several minutes.
- 2IN: Six small serving bowls layer in each bowl 2 lady fingers, 1/4 cup pistachio pudding and 2 tablespoons whipped topping.
REPEAT: Layers using 1 lady finger, ending with whipped topping.
DRIZZLE: Each with 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup.
***Lady fingers are a soft sponge cookie -
Use angel food cake if unable to find.