Cheesecake Peanut Butter Brownies w/ Graham Crust
- 1 box
- brownie mix
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese
- 1/4 c
- peanut butter
- A few Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- vegetable oil
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- marshmallows, mini (these can be left out if necessary, the brownies will just be less gooey)
- sleeve of graham crackers(crumbled with 4 tbsp melted butter)
How to Make Cheesecake Peanut Butter Brownies w/ Graham Crust
- 3Add the graham cracker crumble to the bottom in of a buttered and floured or sprayed, nonstick 13x9 cake pan; pour in the brownie batter, set off to the side to prepare cheesecake topping.
- 5Scoop the cheesecake mixture with a large spoon or piping bag and make 5 stripes of cheesecake, then microwave the peanut butter until liquid (about 15 seconds depending on your microwave).
- 6Drizzle the PB lightly over top of the cheesecake and also right onto the brownie batter, swirl with a knife or the blunt end of a skewer.