Kitty Litter Cake
- chocolate cake mix
- tub of frosting your choice
- (1) 12oz pkg
- of pecan sandies cookies
- green colored sugar
- tootsie rolls
- new (unused) litter box
- new (unused) kitty litter pooper scooper
How to Make Kitty Litter Cake
- 1bake cake as directed on box. Invert 13 x 9 chocolate cake into a new (unused) litter box. The cake and litter box create the base for the kitty litter cake. Frost cake.
- 2Place pecan sandies cookies in a large resealable plastic bag and pound cookies with a mallet or by hand until the cookies are broken into small pieces. Sprinkle the crumbled cookies on top of the chocolate cake.
- 3Generously sprinkle cookie crumbs with green colored sugar or green sprinkles. The green color creates the look of chlorophyll in real kitty litter. 6-8 unwrapped Tootsie Rolls roll by hand to shape umm, you know....
- 4Bury some Tootsie Rolls and place more on the surface of the cookie crumb mixture put some powdered sugar on some to achieve maximum gross-out. Place new (unused) kitty litter pooper scooper in the kitty litter cake.
- 5To serve on a table, place the kitty litter cake on top of newspaper adorned with a few sprinkles of cookies "kitty litter". Or,walk around your party offering guests a scoop of your kitty litter cake