Key Lime Cheesecake
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Attention all you lime fans out there! This light and creamy cheesecake offers up some delightful lime flavor. It's a perfect dessert to enjoy on those hot summer nights out on the patio. The Test Kitchen
1 3/4 cgraham cracker crumbs
5 Tbspmelted butter
1 cplus 1tbsp of sugar
38oz packages of cream cheese
1/2 clime juice (5 limes) or if using purchased juice 1/4 cup
How to Make Key Lime Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350*. Combine crumbs, butter and 1 Tbsp. sugar in a bowl. Stir well to to coat all crumbs. Keep it crumbly.
- Press the crumbs onto the bottom and half way up the sides of an 8" springform pan.
- Bake crust for about 5 minutes and set aside.
- In large bowl combine cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla.
Mix with electric mixer till smooth. Add the lime juice and eggs and continue to beat till smooth and creamy. Pour filling into crust
- Bake for 60 to 70 mins. If top is turning light brown it's done. Remove from oven and allow to cool till room temperature. Put into fridge. When chilled, remove the pan sides and cut. Serve with whipped cream.