Gluten Free Ice Cream Cake
- 2 c
- crushed gluten free pretzels - i use glutino
- 5 Tbsp
- white sugar
- 1 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 3/4 c
- melted butter
- 1/2 gal
- vanilla ice cream - softened-you will not use all of it
- miniature butterfinger candybars - chopped
- 1/2 gal
- chocolate ice cream - softened- you will not use all of it
- 1 c
- cocktail peanuts - chopped
- 8 oz
- tub cool whip - thawed
- 2 Tbsp
- hot fudge sauce - warmed
LAYERS TO CREATE CAKE
YOU WILL NEED ONE THROW AWAY FOIL PAN WITH PLASTIC LID -- 9X13
How to Make Gluten Free Ice Cream Cake
- 1Preheat Oven to 350 F
- 2Crush Pretzels using food processor and pour into small bowl. Add Sugar and cinnamon.. Stir with fork then add melted butter. Stir thoroughly. Spread in the bottom of 9x13 pan. Bake for 5 minutes and cool completely.. Can freeze to cool quicker.
- 3Once crust is cool start the layers.This is how I did mine..
Vanilla ice cream topped with Butterfinger pieces
Chocolate Ice Cream topped with Peanuts
Cool whip with warm Hot fudge drizzled on top then swirled .
FREEZE 3 Hours or more then serve......