DIET CAKE -- BONNIE'S
Photos and humble recipe is my own and frosting recipe is by Yota.
- 14 ounce box of sugar free pillsbury moist devil's food cake mix
- 14 ounce can of pure libby's pumpkin (and no you will not taste it in the cake)
- 8 ounce tub of whipped fat free cream cheese
- ounces fat free greek yogurt
- 1/4 to 1/2
- cup splenda (taste it as you add it until it is sweet enough)
- 1 to 2
- teaspoons of any extract flavor (taste it after one teaspoon to see if you want it stronger)
How to Make DIET CAKE -- BONNIE'S
- 9Frost the cake when it is cool, or cut into small serving pieces and make a zig zag design as I did in my photo. How? You can put the frosting in a small zip lock bag and cut off the end and squeeze the bag to force the frosting through it to make a simple design. I store the cut pieces in a square container in the refrigerator. Enjoy!