Cream Cheese/Sour Cream Pound Cake
Rose Mary Mogan
- 3 stick
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, or sour cream room temperature
- 6 large
- eggs, room temperature
- 3 c
- 3 c
- all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp
- almond extract
How to Make Cream Cheese/Sour Cream Pound Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Cream together the butter, cream cheese OR sour cream and sugar till very light airy and fluffy, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- 2Add sugar gradually and beat well. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each one until well blended. Add the almond extract & beat till mixed.
- 3Then gradually add the flour, and mix well after each addition. Grease or spray a bundt pan and dust lightly with flour, or use BAKERS JOY, IT IS A BLESSING IN A CAN, it has the flour in the can.
- 4Pour batter into the prepared bundt pan.Then bake in preheated 325 degree F. oven for 1 1/2 hours or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let sit about 10 minutes in pan and them invert onto a cooling wire rack. Frost, dust with powdered sugar or leave plain. Great with fresh strawberries or slices canned peaches.