CREAM CHEESE MOCHA FROSTING
Rose Mary Mogan
- 1 box
- powdered sugar, sifted (1 lb)
- 1 stick
- butter, softened room temperature
- 1 1/2 tsp
- instant coffee granules, crushed
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tsp
- coffee flavoring or liqueur
How to Make CREAM CHEESE MOCHA FROSTING
- 1In a medium size bowl add the room temperature butter and cream cheese. Beat till creamy, then add the sifted powdered sugar, instant coffee granules and coffee flavoring or liqueur. Then beat till combined well. Add more instant coffee granules if you want more coffee flavor.
- 2Frost cake or cookies as desired, then garnish with shaved chocolate, or dust lightly with cocoa powder. Garnish with additional candies, maraschino cherries or nuts, what ever your choice. Chocolate candy sprinkles are also nice.