- 3/4 c
- butter at room temperature
- 12 oz
- cream cheese at room temperature
- 6 c
- powdered sugar
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Cream Cheese Icing
- 1In a large bowl mix together the butter, cream cheese and vanilla until smooth and combined well.
- 2Mix in the powdered sugar one cup at a time until well combined. Spread on your cooled cake or anything you like cream cheese icing on. This icing goes excellent with my Carrot Cake!
- 3This icing recipe will frost an 8 or 9 inch layer cake or a 9x13 cake with a little left over for those icing lovers to add more to their slice of cake, or just for eating with a spoon like my fiance' likes to do.