Cinnamon Crusted Poppy Seed Bundt Cake
1 boxyellow or lemon cake mix
1 smallbox 3 oz instant vanilla pudding
1 csour cream
1 tspalmond extract (or lemon if using lemon cake)
2 Tbsppoppy seeds
·cinnamon and sugar
·add 2 t flour for high altitude
How to Make Cinnamon Crusted Poppy Seed Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degreesF
- Combine cake mix, vanilla pudding, water, sour cream, eggs, almond extract, oil and poppy seeds in a large bowl. Mix until combined.
- Spray your Bundt pan with non-stick spray and coat with cinnamon sugar.
- Pour batter into pan and generously sprinkle some more cinnamon and sugar on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees f 30-40 minutes (watch carefully the first time)
This cake will be done when a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cake cool for 15 minutes and
turn over onto plate. Enjoy!
I sometimes frost with conf. sugar and milk and lemon extract frosting.