Cinnamon Crusted Poppy Seed Bundt Cake
- 1 box
- yellow or lemon cake mix
- 1 small
- box 3 oz instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 tsp
- almond extract (or lemon if using lemon cake)
- 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- poppy seeds
- cinnamon and sugar
- add 2 t flour for high altitude
How to Make Cinnamon Crusted Poppy Seed Bundt Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degreesF
- 2Combine cake mix, vanilla pudding, water, sour cream, eggs, almond extract, oil and poppy seeds in a large bowl. Mix until combined.
- 3Spray your Bundt pan with non-stick spray and coat with cinnamon sugar.
- 4Pour batter into pan and generously sprinkle some more cinnamon and sugar on top.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees f 30-40 minutes (watch carefully the first time)
This cake will be done when a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cake cool for 15 minutes and
turn over onto plate. Enjoy!
I sometimes frost with conf. sugar and milk and lemon extract frosting.