Recipe & Photo: allrecipes.com
2 cgraham cracker crumbs
2 Tbspwhite sugar
1/3 cmelted butter
1 csemisweet chocolate chips
3 pkg(8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1 cwhite sugar
1/2 csour cream
3 Tbspall purpose flour
2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 csour cream (optional)
How to Make CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
- Prepare crumb crust by combining cracker crumbs, butter, and 2 Tbsp. sugar. Press mixture into bottom and 2 inches up sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate.
- Melt chocolate chips in top of a double boiler over hot water. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar in a large mixing bowl until smooth and creamy. Blend in eggs. Gradually pour in chocolate mixture, beating on low speed until well blended. Add 1/2 cup sour cream, flour, and vanilla. Blend until smooth. Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven to 55-60 minutes or until filling is firm. Turn oven off. Cool cheesecake 1 hour without opening door. Cool completely. Chill several hours or overnight.
- Garnish just before serving with sweetened sour cream made by combining 1 Tbsp. sugar with 1/2 cup sour cream.