Chocolate-Banana Graham Cracker Cake
This is another of those recipes that is very versatile; try different pudding and fruit other than banana, like chopped fresh berries, or fruits. I have a gazillion mix and match buzzing around in my head.
- 3 oz
- pkg. instant chocolate pudding (or other flavor)
- 1 c
- cold milk
- 9 oz
- tub cool whip,thawed, divided
- 1 medium
- banana, diced (or other fresh fruit)
- 2 pkg
- or sleeves of honey graham crackers (22 whole crackers)
How to Make Chocolate-Banana Graham Cracker Cake
- 1Beat pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl with whisk for about 2 minutes. Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the thawed cool whip and bananas or other fruit.
- 2Spread a little more than a Tablespoon on each of the 22 crackers. Stack grahams together, then stand on edge on serving platter to make a loaf shape.
(If you have any chocolate mixture left spread on top of loaf).
Now frost with remaining cool whip, top then all sides.; sprinkle with nuts or decorate as you like.
- 3Freeze until firm if not using right away otherwise keep in refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.
If freezing- when frozen thaw in refrigerator for 1 hour before slicing to serve. Can store covered in freezer up to 2 weeks.
Great for graduation , using school colors too.