Cake Pop Flower Bouquet
1 boxyellow cake mix
1tub of vanilla or cream cheese frosting
116 oz bag white chocolate chips
116 oz bag milk chocolate chips or semisweet
1whole fresh pineapple
·flower cake decorations and assorted sprinkles
How to Make Cake Pop Flower Bouquet
- Mix in 3/4 of the frosting and test to see if you can roll a ball in your hand, if not mix in the rest.
- Let the mixture cool, covered in the fridge for about 20 minutes. Then take it out and roll into balls just smaller than a golf ball. Put them on a cookie sheet as they are done and put in the fridge to cool while you melt the chocolate.
- Poke a hole in each cake ball with a skewer. Dip each skewer and toothpick you'll be using into the chocolate, with the blunt side- the pointy side is for stucking into the styrofoam or pineapple. Whatever color you'll be dipping th cake ball into, dip the stick in the same color.
- After you dip the skewer in the chocolate, stick it in the hole you just created and put them in an egg carton or mini-muffin trat for the chocolate to set. Then put them in the freezer- the faster you complete this step the better. (This keeps the balls on the sticks)
- After about 20-30 minutes in the freezer they're ready to be dipped! Dip each ball in whatever color you want and roll it around on the stick so the chocolate doesn't drip- I did this in front of the freezer so it would cool really fast. Kind of a pain but it works. If you're adding sprinkles, do it right after you dip the balls.