Cake Pop Flower Bouquet
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- tub of vanilla or cream cheese frosting
- 16 oz bag white chocolate chips
- 16 oz bag milk chocolate chips or semisweet
- whole fresh pineapple
- flower cake decorations and assorted sprinkles
- food coloring
How to Make Cake Pop Flower Bouquet
- 3Mix in 3/4 of the frosting and test to see if you can roll a ball in your hand, if not mix in the rest.
- 4Let the mixture cool, covered in the fridge for about 20 minutes. Then take it out and roll into balls just smaller than a golf ball. Put them on a cookie sheet as they are done and put in the fridge to cool while you melt the chocolate.
- 6Poke a hole in each cake ball with a skewer. Dip each skewer and toothpick you'll be using into the chocolate, with the blunt side- the pointy side is for stucking into the styrofoam or pineapple. Whatever color you'll be dipping th cake ball into, dip the stick in the same color.
- 7After you dip the skewer in the chocolate, stick it in the hole you just created and put them in an egg carton or mini-muffin trat for the chocolate to set. Then put them in the freezer- the faster you complete this step the better. (This keeps the balls on the sticks)
- 8After about 20-30 minutes in the freezer they're ready to be dipped! Dip each ball in whatever color you want and roll it around on the stick so the chocolate doesn't drip- I did this in front of the freezer so it would cool really fast. Kind of a pain but it works. If you're adding sprinkles, do it right after you dip the balls.