Boston Cream Cake
- 1 pkg
- vanilla fat free sugar free instant pudding
- 1 1/2 c
- cold fat free milk
- 1 c
- thawed cool whip lite whipped topping, divided
- 10 oz
- prepared round angel food cake, cut horizontally into 3 layers
- square baker's semi-sweet chocolate , chopped
How to Make Boston Cream Cake
- 1Beat together pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with a whisk for 2 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup of cool whip.
- 2Stack cake layers on serving plate, spreading pudding mixture between layers.Microwave chocolate and remaining cool whip in a safe bowl on high 30 seconds; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Spoon over cake. Chill for 1 hour or up to 4 hours, removing from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.
Use a long serrated knife to cut cake, in sawing motion ,into layers.