Bisquick Sour Cream Pound Cake
Rose Mary Mogan
I got a version of this recipe from Betty Crocker, but did change a few things to my taste & the results were AMAZING.
This is basically a dump beat & make cake, couldn't be simpler. I used sour Cream instead of cream cheese, I used Jumbo eggs, and increased the amount of sugar, but the results were not dissappointing at all.
This cake rose as tall as a cake made totally from scratch, probably because of the room temperature ingredients.
I added a holiday frosting, and gummy snow men & CHRISTmas trees.
- 3 c
- original bisquick mix
- 2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 stick
- butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 c
- sour cream, room temperature ( i used daisy brand)
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 tsp
- butter flavoring
- drops yellow food coloring (optional)
- jumbo eggs
- assorted candies for decoration
- canned frosting or make your own
How to Make Bisquick Sour Cream Pound Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease & flour 10 inch angel food- tube cake pan or use BAKERS JOY AS I did. It has the flour in the spray.