Baileys Death By Chocolate Cupcakes
1 boxyour favorite chocolate cake mix
1 cbaileys irish cream
WHIPPED MILK CHOCOLATE GANACHE ICING
1/2 cmilk chocolate chips
1 Tbspvegetable oil
1 1/2 stickbutter, soft
1 pkgcream cheese, soft
1/2 pkgpowder sugar (16 oz)
1 cheavy cream
WHITE CHOCOLATE COATING
2 cvanilla or white chocolate chips
2 Tbspvegetable oil
How to Make Baileys Death By Chocolate Cupcakes
- Take your box of chocolate cake mix follow the directions on the box and bake off 24 cupcakes (or however it may make)
- While cupcakes cool make whipped milk chocolate ganache icing.
- Combine milk chocolate and 1 tbsp of vegetable oil in a double boiler/chocolate melter/or microwave until smooth.
- In a mixing bowl with whip attachment combine cream cheese and butter until soft and fluffy.
- Im a double boiler/chocolate melter/microwave melt white chocolate with 2 tbsp of vegetable oil until smooth. Place in a small deep bowl so icing wont touch bottom when dipping (A cup or mug may work well)
- Once icing is firm on the cupcakes (should only take a couple minutes) take each cupcake and turn over and dip icing into white chocolate. If it is to thin (see through) let chocolate harden and dip again until desired coating is achieved.