7 - Layer Dump Cake
Rose Mary Mogan
It is one of 795 recipes in my Self Published Cookbook.SHARING OUR FAVORITE RECIPES.
There are many variations of this recipe, & this is mine. It is only 7 layers, & everything is dumped into this dish & baked,& it comes out so crispy, buttery & very tasty.
Simple is what we all need in a pinch, & this is it. My Neice made this at one of our reunions one year, & they were scraping the bottom of the dish. You can alternate the fruit filling, by using strawberry, Blueberry, & even Apple, It Taste really good & easy to make.
- 2 can(s)
- cherry pie filling
- 1 can(s)
- crushed pineapples, (20 ounce can undrained)
- 1 box
- white or yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 2 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded coconut
- 1 c
- semi sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 c
- chopped nuts
How to Make 7 - Layer Dump Cake
- 1PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES F. Spray a 9 X12 size casserole dish with non stick cooking spray.
- 2LAYER CAKE IN ORDER GIVEN.
Layer #1 Cherry Pie Filling.
Layer #2 Crushed Pineapples UNDRAINED
Layer #3 Cake Mix sprinkled all over top.
Layer #4 Melted Butter, drizzled over top of cake
Layer #5 Shredded coconut
Layer #6 Mini Chocolate chips
Layer #7 Chopped Nuts