Four B's Brownie Recipe
I hope you like my version.
This is easy and who dosent like bacon.
Cut these small and they are great for an appetizer, put a frilly toothpick in each bite.
- 1 pkg
- betty crocker dark chocolate brownie mix
- 3/4 c
- cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1/4 c
- chopped pecans
- 3 Tbsp
- blackberry wine for the batter
- 1/4 c
- blackberry wine for after baking drizzle on top
How to Make Four B's Brownie Recipe
- 1Preheat oven according to package directions. Grease an 8x8 inch baking dish;set aside.
- 2Mix brownies according to package direction using ingredients listed on box,then fold in bacon ,nuts and the 3 Tablespoons of blackberry wine.
- 3Pour batter into the prepared baking dish and bake as directed on package - all ovens are different- mine bake for 35 minutes at 350^...test with toothpick.
My sister's oven at 350^ bakes for almost an hour.. so be sure to do the toothpick test for doneness.
- 4When done , carefull remove from the oven and pour the 1/4 cup blackberry wine over top. Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours before cutting and serving.
You can frost with cream cheese icing if desired.
Keep any leftovers in refrigerator.