It’s true what they say too that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This recipe will keep you energised and happy the whole day long. You can even add a dash of my simple strawberry jam for extra fruitiness. Here’s to a healthy and happy day!
How to Make Banana Pancakes
- Mash the bananas.
- Add all the pancake ingredients (except coconut oil) to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the coconut oil to a frying pan and heat.
- Add 1/6th of the mixture to the frying pan and heat on a medium heat for approximately 1 min per side.
- Repeat until all the mixture is used.
- Serve with your favourite toppings. We went for greek yogurt, fresh strawberries, fresh blueberries and honey.