Toast con Tomato con Queso with Kick!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 slice
- day-old italian bread
- roma tomatoes
- 1 - 4 slice
- cheddar-horseradish cheese
- olive oil, extra virgin
- basil, fresh
- unsalted butter
- no-stick spray
How to Make Toast con Tomato con Queso with Kick!
- 1Slice (thick, medium or thin to preference) Italian bread
- 2Grate Romas, chop basil into tomatoes
- 3Spray skillet with no-stick. (I always spray the pan regardless.)
- 4BUILD SANDWICH:
put 1 or 2 slices of cheese on bread;
spread grated tomato/basil onto cheese;
drizzle with olive oil;
add a slice or two of cheese to tomato spread;
top with second slice bread;
butter both sides of bread with unsalted butter.
- 5Enjoy! Cheddar-Horseradish Cheese adds to the bite!