Sour Cream Blackberry Waffles
3 Tbspbutter or margerine
3/4 cfresh blackberries, washed and dried
4 Tbspsugar, divided
1 3/4 call- purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
3/4 cmilk ( i use 2%)
1 csour cream
·non-stick cooking spray
How to Make Sour Cream Blackberry Waffles
- Melt butter in the microwave oven. In a small bowl, combine the berries with 2 TBS. sugar.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and the remaining 2 TBS. of sugar.
- In another medium bowl, whisk the eggs lightly and stir in the milk, sour cream and melted butter.
- Stir the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just blended. Do Not over-blend. Add the berries and stir once or twice.
- Allow your Waffle Grill to preheat on high. when hot, coat the plates with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon about 1/3-cup of the batter onto waffle plate. cook for about 3 1/2 minutes. Wipe plate clean and repeat with remaining batter. keep in warmed oven or serve immed. with Syrup or Honey.