Puffy Buckwheat Pancakes
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 call purpose flour
1/2 cbuckwheat flour
1 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 cplain lowfat,yogurt
2 Tbspbutter, unsalted,melted and cooled
How to Make Puffy Buckwheat Pancakes
- Stir together the flours,baking powder,baking soda,salt and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- In another bowl ,stir together the yogurt,egg,milk,and cooled melted butter.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the mixing bowl and stir until combine.
- Spray the surface of a large skillet with cooking spray.Heat it over medium high heat.
- Flip each pancake and cook it until it is golden on the second side.Serve them warm with maple syrup or fresh fruits and whipped topping.