2 cwhole wheat flour
1/2 cfirmly picked brown sugar
1/4 cpowdered milk
1/4 cwheat germ
1 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 craisins or dried apricots
1/2 cunsalted sunflower seeds
1/2 cvegetable oil
1/3 cpeanut butter
How to Make POWER BARS
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, powder milk, wheat germ, and baking powder. Stir in raisins and sunflower seeds.
- Combine eggs, oil, moleasses,and peanut butter
- Add to dry ingredients, blending well.
- Spread in greased 9 inch cake pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 35 minutes or until browned and firm to the touch.
- Let cool completely.
- Cut into 24 bars.
- Bars can be stored in an air tight container for up to 5 days.