EAST - WEST BREAKFAST
1 mediumonion chopped
1 mediumcelery stalk, chopped
1/3 cchopped bell pepper
4 largepotatoes, bioled and peeled
1 ccooked rice
1 tspground cumin
1 Tbsplite soy sauce
How to Make EAST - WEST BREAKFAST
- In a large nonstick skillet saute the onion, celery, and green peppers in 1/4 cup water.
- Add the potatoes and the remaining 1/4 cup water
- Cook, stirring gently until the vegetables are tender, About 5 minutes.
- Stir in the rice, cumin, and soy sauce.
- Cook, stirring until the bottom browns lightly about 2 minutes.