Angel Food Pancakes
**The whipped cream used in the photo is courtesy of Amy Alusa's Whipped evaporated milk recipe found @:
Whipped Evaporated Milk
How to Make Angel Food Pancakes
- 1Prepare the angel food cake mix by adding the water and egg white. Mix until frothy.
- 2Prepare a pan with non-stick spray and heat on a lower setting as the cakes will burn very easily.
- 3spoon ladle-fulls of mixture into pan and cover for about 6-8 minutes before flipping.
- 4When ready to flip, spray a spatula with non-stick spray to prevent sticking as the cakes are very sticky from the high sugar content.
- 5finish browning on other side for a few minutes before transferring to a plate before serving.