AMARETTO FRENCH TOAST
6 Tbspamaretto liqueur
4eggs well beaten
12 slicewhite or wheat bread, mabe french bread
2 Tbspamaretto liqueur
1/2 cbutter softened
1/4 camaretto liqueur
1 cmaple syrup
How to Make AMARETTO FRENCH TOAST
- In a shallow bowl mix all ingredients except bread.
- Soak bread in mixture
- In a large skillet,some butter
- Drain bread.
- Cook in butter on both sides until golden brown
- Serve immediately with amaretto butter and syrup
- NOTE: For a change try Irish Cream instead of Amaretto
- FOR AMARETTO BUTTER: Combine butter and amaretto liqueur. Mix well refrigerate.
- FOR AMARETTO SYRUP: In a small saucepan, combine amaretto liqueur and maple syrup. Heat to boiling. Allow to cool before serving.