12hard boiled eggs
2 lbbob evans original bulk sausage meat in the roll
1 boxcheese nip crackers - crushed well
2eggs - beaten
1 call purpose flour - for dredging
SWEET MUSTARD SAUCE FOR DIPPING
1 cmayonnaise - not miracle whip
1/4 cyellow prepared mustard
How to Make Dragon Eggs
- First have your dragon heat your hearth to 375 degrees F. and spray your flat cookie sheet with some spray on oil to coat lightly.
- Take enough raw sausage meat to make a ball about the size of a racquet ball or tennis ball. Then flatten it in your hand into about a 4" disc. and about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Place a hardboiled egg in the center and bring the sausage meat up around the egg. Make sure that you seal the meat well around the egg. Set aside on a piece of parchment and repeat the process for the 11 remaining eggs.
- Set up a coating station. Flour in one bowl, beaten eggs in the next bowl and the crushed cheese nip crackers in the third bowl.
- Roll each Dragon egg in flour then egg then the cheese cracker crumbs. make sure to coat the egg completely.
- Place the coated Dragon Eggs on your lightly oiled cookie sheet and place in a 375 degree oven for 40 minutes or until browned and sausage is cooked.
- Let cool slightly and serve for breakfast with the sweet mustard dipping sauce. You could also serve them for a light dinner with a green salad on the side. Just microwave 1 egg for 40 secs in the microwave.
- You can make these eggs ahead of time and cool them completely, then place one egg in a zip-lock bag and put in the refrigerator. They are a great grab and go breakfast for your busy work day breakfast. 40 sec. in the microwave and you are ready to go.
- To Make the sweet mustard dipping sauce, whisk together the Mayonnaise, Mustard and Honey. and serve with your Dragon Eggs.