How to Make TROPICALI OATMEAL
- Pour cold water in a small pot.
- Stir in oats, chopped date and cinnamon, Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until thickened. When finished cooking, take off stove, stir in coconut oil so it melts and cover.
- Slice the half banana, peel and cube fresh mango,
- Serve oatmeal in bowl and top with banana slices and mango cubes
- OPTIONAL: Add a little almond or coconut milk if desired or if you want it sweeter, add a little organic maple syrup or agave sweetener but not necessary as the date, banana and mango make it plenty sweet. You could add protein powder or chia seed to make it a complete breakfast.