Swiss Smoked Salmon Omelet
How to Make Swiss Smoked Salmon Omelet
- 1In small bowl, blend eggs, milk, pepper and salt.
- 2In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- 3Pour egg mixture into skillet. Cook until eggs are set, about 5 minutes, lifting edges occasionally with spatula and letting liquid run under edges.
- 4Sprinkle salmon and cheese over one half of the omelet.
- 5With spatula, carefully fold other half over filling. Cook until cheese melts, 1-2 minutes.
- 6Divide in half and serve.