French Style Egg Salad Sandwich
- 1 hard-boiled egg (large), peeled and chopped
- 1-2 Tbsp
- mayonnaise (to taste)
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped celery
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped green onion
- curry powder (to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 leaf of lettuce
- 2 slices dark rye bread, toasted
How to Make French Style Egg Salad Sandwich
- 1To make hard bubbled eggs, put a couple eggs in a pan, spread with no less than an inch of water, ideal 2 inches.
- 2Include a half teaspoon of vinegar and some salt to the water (if the shells split while heating up, the vinegar will help keep the egg in the shell).
- 3Spread the container and heat the water to the point of boiling.
- 4When the water starts to bubble, expel the container from warmth and let it sit, secured, for 12 minutes.
- 5Channel the water from the container, add icy water to cool the eggs, let sit two or three minutes longer.
- 6Concoction the cleaved egg a bit with a fork. Combine the cleaved hard-bubbled egg, mayonnaise, celery and onion.
- 7Sprinkle with salt and pepper and curry powder to taste. Blend with a spoon. Toast your bread cuts.
- 8Put a layer of lettuce on one cut of toasted bread, spread the egg blend on top of the lettuce, put another cut of toasted bread on top.