1) Lightly toast and butter English muffins and hold warm.
2) Prepare sauce by; melting the butter and hold to the side. In a medium sauce pan over medium/low heat whisk together lime juice, vinegar, egg yolks until it begins to thicken, gradually add butter while constantly whisking. Continue until thick. Season with salt and pepper and hold warm.
3) Bring a large sauce pan of water to a boil, add 1 tablespoon of vinegar to the water. Reduce heat so that the water is at a soft boil. Have eggs broken ahead of time. gently roll eggs into the water. Stir th water around the eggs to keep the shape. coo k for 3-4 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon.
4) Place 1/4 of the thinly sliced salmon on each the muffin, top with an egg, then cover with sauce.
5) Serve immediately. Suggested Wine: Champagne Mimosas with a splash of cranberry juice