11. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Grate 1 carrot and 1/3 zucchini very fine
3. Combine all dry ingredients and the carrots, zucchini, and seeds in a medium-size mixing bowl.
4. In a food processor or bowl, beat eggs and stream in oil and lemon juice.
5. Mix everything.
6. Place batter in cups, leaving about 1⁄4 room at top. Sprinkle with coconut (optional)
7. Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until the muffins are lightly browned on top and spring back when touched.
8. Let muffin tins cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before removing.