2 Tbspdiced ham
2 Tbspfinely diced green pepper
2 Tbspfinely diced onion
2 Tbspfinely diced mushrooms
2 Tbspfinely diced tomato
2 Tbspshredded cheese (whatever kind you like)
·butter flavored cooking spray
2 Tbspfresh chopped parsley
How to Make Denver Omelet
- Spray pan lightly with butter flavor cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Sautee ham and veggies to desired level of doneness. Set aside.
- Salt eggs to taste , and beat them until light and yellow.
- Spray small skillet with butter flavor cooking spray. Heat over medium Heat. Add eggs cook until just done.
- Add veggies and cheese to 1/2 of egg, and fold the other half over the top.
- Remove omelet from pan to plate. Sprinkle with fresh parsley, serve!