☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 largegreen apple – (i’m using granny smith green apple) thinly chopped
1/2 smallonion – thinly chopped
1/2 smallstick of celery - thinly chopped
2 Tbsppickled artichoke - thinly chopped – (optional)
1 Tbsppickled banana peppers - thinly chopped (optional)
1 Tbspchopped cheese – any cheese of your choice. (i’m using american cheese)
1/4 tspsalt to taste
How to Make Homestyle Apple Sandwich
- In a medium bowl, mix all the veggies along with salt n pepper
- Divide the mixture in two parts and spread over two slices of bread. Cover with remaining slices
- Spray the nonstick pan with oil and heat on high flame for a min.
- Add the filled bread slices, press by flat spatula till they brown on each side
- Slice into desired shape and serve hot.