Good Morning Avocado
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- strips of good bacon
- 1 Tbsp
- finely chopped onion
- mushroom slices, roughly chopped
- grape tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp
- fresh lemon juice
How to Make Good Morning Avocado
- 1Fry the bacon strips. While it's frying:
Cut the avocado in half and remove pit. Score the meat of the avocado into cubes and remove them with a soup spoon, leaving the shell intact. Put the avocado meat into a small bowl. Squeeze lemon juice (one small squeeze should do nicely) over the avocado.
- 2Chop the onion, mushroom slices and tomato and add them onto the griddle to saute'.
When bacon is cooked to your liking, remove from heat and chop or break into pieces. Add this along with the vegetables from the griddle to the avocado bowl.
- 3Add the egg to the griddle to fry to your personal preference. I like mine over easy so the yolk can help with keeping things moist. Add salt & pepper to taste. Cut the egg into bite size pieces. (You could use a hard boiled egg if you wish).
- 4Top the avocado mixture with the fried egg and fold together. Use this to fill the avocado shell and serve on a small plate.