BACON CHEDDAR MUSHROOM OMELETTE
- 1 tsp
- butter or cooking oil spray for pan
- 2 large
- eggs, beaten well
- 2 pinch
- salt (or to taste)
- 1 pinch
- fresh ground black pepper (optional)
- 1/2 small
- can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 Tbsp
- crumbled crisp cooked bacon
- 1/3 c
- grated cheddar cheese
- parsley or chives for garnish (optional)
How to Make BACON CHEDDAR MUSHROOM OMELETTE
- 1Prep and assemble all ingredients.
- 2In small nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- 3Pour beaten eggs into skillet.
- 4As eggs are cooking over medium heat, scatter mushrooms and bacon over them and continue to cook, swirling uncooked egg gently toward rim of pan, until almost completely firm.
- 5Sprinkle with the cheese, then fold 1/3 of omelette toward the middle, and then fold that onto remaining 1/3.