BACON CHEDDAR MUSHROOM OMELETTE
1 tspbutter or cooking oil spray for pan
2 largeeggs, beaten well
2 pinchsalt (or to taste)
1 pinchfresh ground black pepper (optional)
1/2 smallcan sliced mushrooms, drained
1 Tbspcrumbled crisp cooked bacon
1/3 cgrated cheddar cheese
·parsley or chives for garnish (optional)
How to Make BACON CHEDDAR MUSHROOM OMELETTE
- Prep and assemble all ingredients.
- In small nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Pour beaten eggs into skillet.
- As eggs are cooking over medium heat, scatter mushrooms and bacon over them and continue to cook, swirling uncooked egg gently toward rim of pan, until almost completely firm.
- Sprinkle with the cheese, then fold 1/3 of omelette toward the middle, and then fold that onto remaining 1/3.