Recipe & photo: recipe.com
- 8 Tbsp
- butter, divided
- 3 c
- chopped veggies such as peppers, onions, and broccoli florets or whatever you choose
- 8 large
- 2 c
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 bag(s)
- (16 oz.) frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 8 slice
- crisp bacon, chopped
How to Make WAKE-UP CASSEROLE
- 1Melt 7 Tbsp. butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetables and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 8 minutes.
- 2Whisk eggs with milk in a large bowl. Add 1-1/2 cups cheese, the cooked vegetables, potatoes, and bacon; stir well.
- 3Pour into a 13x9" baking dish that has been buttered with 1 Tbsp. of the butter.
- 4Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 350º oven for 45 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake 30 minutes more, or until eggs are thoroughly cooked.