Overnight Cinnamon/Raisin French Toast
- 1 lb
- loaf of cinnamon/raisin bread or any other bread your choice
- 8 oz
- pkg. of cream cheese
- 8 large
- 2 c
- half and half
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp
- ground nutmeg (optional) i love the flavor
How to Make Overnight Cinnamon/Raisin French Toast
- 1Cube the cinnamon/raisin bread. Place 1/2 of the bread cubes in a greased 9" x 13" dish. Top with cream cheese and remaining bread.
- 2In a large bowl combine remaining ingred's. Pour over the top of the bread mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 3In the morning...Remove from the fridge and allow to stand for 30 mins. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake covered for 30 minutes until knife inserted comes out clean. Dust with powder sugar.
- 4Warm syrup in pan over low heat or in microwave drizzle onto each serving. Enjoy!