EASY THREE-CHEESE SOUFFLE
Recipe & photo from kraftrecipes.com
- 1/4 c
- plus 1 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese, divided
- eggs, separated
- 1/3 c
- 6 oz
- cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1-1/2 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- cream of tartar
How to Make EASY THREE-CHEESE SOUFFLE
- 1Spray a 1-1/2-qt. souffle dish with cooking spray; coat evenly with 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese.
- 2Blend egg yolks, milk, cream cheese, cheddar and remaining Parmesan in blender on high speed 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into large bowl.
- 3Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in separate bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Gently stir into cheese mixture; pour into prepared souffle dish. With tip of spoon, make slight indentation or "track" around top of souffle 1 inch from edge to form "top hat."
- 4Bake in a preheated 350º oven for 35 minutes or until top is puffed and golden brown. Serve immediately.