Saturday Morning Quiche
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- half n half
- 4 oz
- grated soft cheese, such as butterkase
- campari tomatoes, sliced
- medium sweet onion, diced (or you could use 1 spring onion)
- cavender's greek seasoning, to taste
- pillsbury pie crust
How to Make Saturday Morning Quiche
- 1Beat eggs, milk and half n half together. Add diced onion, grated cheese and Cavender's Greek Seasoning.
- 2Line pie plate with pie crust. Layer the bottom of the pie crust with sliced tomatoes. Pour egg mixture over tomatoes (they will float to the top).
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 40 minutes or until egg mixture is firm. Serve hot.